Identify your blind spots
It's important to know what you don't know. I'll start by asking about your experience with online arbitrage and Amazon FBA to make this conversation as relevant as possible and save time.
Get practical & personalized advice
Based on your questions and experience, I'll try to recommend some tools or habits to make your sourcing experience a bit more smooth.
Learn the best practices of OA
Get quick tips on how effective online arbitrage sellers find better products and recover lost time. We'll quickly cover sourcing strategies, hiring, or product analysis - whatever piques your interest.
- You will learn which sourcing tools are important and which ones aren't worth the time.
- You will learn how to develop your own unique selling style.
- You will learn best best practices to keep your Seller Central account healthy.
- You will learn how to get ungated in more brands and categories over time.
- You will not learn how to make loads of money overnight.
- You will not learn a one-size-fits-all selling strategy.
- You will not learn the exact metrics a products should include for you to buy 27 units of it.
- You will not be bored if I can possibly help it. Arbitrage is actually a ton of fun.
I grew this massive beard to distract from my steadily receding hairline.
Glasses make you 24.7% better at arbitrage.