Favorites help you keep track of leads you like on the Marketplace.
Leads that you’re interested in can be Favorited for review later. You do not have to own a lead to Favorite it, but you do have to be signed in to your Leadgeek account. If you don’t have a Leadgeek account yet, you can request an invite.
How to use
Adding a Favorite
Adding a Favorite is super simple:
- Go to the page of the lead you’re interested in favoriting
- Click the un-filled heart icon
The un-filled heart icon will turn into a filled heart icon to indicate that the lead has been added to your Favorites.
Removing a Favorite
To remove a Favorite, just undo the step you took to add it:
- Go to the page of the lead you’re interested in unfavoriting
- Click the filled heart icon
- Alternatively, you can click the filled heart icon in the Favorites dropdown at the top of the page or in your Favorites panel.
- Adding and removing Favorites will globally update your account, meaning changes will be reflected on the lead page, your Favorites dropdown, and your Favorites panel
🙋♂️ If you still have questions or would like help with anything, please contact support.