Terms of service
Updated at: January 29, 2023
These terms of service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity Leadgeek ("Leadgeek", “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of https://leadgeek.io as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected (collectively, the “site”).
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the site.
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the united states, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside
- You will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise
- You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site.
Fees and payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We process payments securely with Stripe . Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site.
If you've successfully submitted a payment on the site, you are eligible for a full, 100% refund within 30 days of purchase, provided you haven't yet redeemed any tokens from the batch you most recently purchased. Refund requests made after the 30-day period are honored at our discretion.
Please note the if you've done a self-service refund on a spent token from that purchased batch, you're no longer eligible for a refund of the Kit.
An abnormally high token refund rate might be perceived by us as an intentional abuse of the system and will likely result in your Leadgeek account being terminated.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
- Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems
- Otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
We are unable to offer any guarantees as to any income during the term of this agreement. You accept full responsibility for your financial performance during this agreement. You understand and accept that your income depends on your own individual capacity, expertise, experience, and efforts. The company is unable to assume any responsibility for your success or offer any guarantees of any nature whatsoever.
You understand and accept that we do not have any control or influence on any customer's decision to acquire your product on any third-party marketplace. We will not be held liable for your success or failure to achieve any specific financial or career goals during this agreement.
Affiliates are subject to the policies laid out in the affiliate terms of service.
IP claim database
The IP claim database ("IP Audit") is subject to the policies for intellectual property on the site.
The exclusion or abscence of a brand from the IP claim database does not indicate that selling items belonging to that brand will not result in an IP claim against your Seller Central account. IP Audit exists as an informational tool only and Leadgeek is not responsible for any intellectual property complaints against you or your Amazon seller account as a result of its use or otherwise.
You understand that the use of IP Audit is accepted on an as-is basis and that Leadgeek has no influence over how brands or parties associated with them behave on a third-party marketplace. We will not be held liable for any results based on information in this database.
Submissions to IP Audit are subject to the policies for any submission on the site. Submissions to request an addition to IP Audit are to be verified by us and are to be approved or denied at our discretion. Approved, unique submissions will result in 1 token being allocated to the submitter's Leadgeek Wallet (subject to expiration like all other tokens).
Perceived attempts by us to manipulate, game, or otherwise fraud the submission system will result in forfeiture of token allocation and may result in the associated party's account being banned from the platform.
If you have any questions about our terms of service, please contact or email us.
Address: 5900 Balcones Drive, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731