Last updated: March 10, 2021
Welcome to Leadgeek's terms of service agreement
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the site.
Intellectual property rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
- 2. you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- 3. you will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- 4. you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- 5. your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
Fees and payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- - Visa
- - Mastercard
- - Discover
- - American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We process payments securely with Stripe. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Cancellations and refunds
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
Please email us at email@example.com.
Our policy is not to issue refunds for the current month of service, though exceptions are entirely up to our discretion. Due to the nature of a weekly service on a recurring monthly structure, we attempt to work with our members and reach a mutual resolution by allowing the ability to pause a subscription's unused time/service and re-activate at a later date. For instance, if a member uses a week of service and realizes they want to become more ungated in categories and brands, we'll pause recurring payments and allow the remaining 3 weeks to be used at a later date.
If you forget to cancel your subscription before your automatic payment cycle renews, please email support within 72 hours of the payment and we'll refund you in full for the most recent charge. Refund requests made after the 72 hour period are honored at our discretion.
Please note: there will not be any refunds for too many products being gated for a your Amazon Seller Central account. We intentionally source products that are usable and ungated for the majority of established Amazon Seller accounts, so please ensure your account meets these criteria before joining.
We firmly believe that Leadgeek offers the best way to source new products to arbitrage on Amazon. Consequently, we will price match any competitor offering the same quality and quantity of daily leads. This includes, at minimum, exact matches to profit, ROI, and sales velocity criteria, as well as daily minimum quantities of leads.
In order to qualify for a price-matched rate, please message via the contact page or by email with a link to the competitor you'd like us to look into price matching. A successful price match and reduced rate is solely up to the discretion of Leadgeek operators.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the content contained therein.
- 3. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
- 4. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 5. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
- 6. Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- 7. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- 8. Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
- 10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- 11. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
Third-party websites and content
The site may contain (or you may be sent via the site) links to other websites ("Third-party websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-party content"). Such third-party websites and third-party content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third-party websites accessed through the site or any third-party content posted on, available through, or installed from the site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the third-party websites or the third-party content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third-party websites or any third-party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- 3. in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
- 4. in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- 5. otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
We are unable to offer any guarantees as to any income during the term of this agreement. You accept full responsibility for your financial performance during this agreement. You understand and accept that your income depends on your own individual capacity, expertise, experience, and efforts. The company is unable to assume any responsibility for your success or offer any guarantees of any nature whatsoever.
You understand and accept that we do not have any control or influence on any customer’s decision to acquire your product on any third-party marketplace. We will not be held liable for your success or failure to achieve any specific financial or career goals during this agreement.
6333 E Mockingbird Lane, Suite 147 Dallas, TX 75214